Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Does any want to buy the modified DR512 Chips which do not need break the metal sea?

For Konica Minolta machine. Not sure if it is allowed to post link here. Please let me know if you want to buy. you can find it on ebay australia site. please see the photo as below. Break the old one and stick the new one on.
    DR512Chips.jpg

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Does any want to buy the modified DR512 Chips which do not need break the metal sea?

Re: Does any want to buy the modified DR512 Chips which do not need break the metal s

Quote Originally Posted by caini View Post
    For Konica Minolta machine. Not sure if it is allowed to post link here. Please let me know if you want to buy. you can find it on ebay australia site. please see the photo as below. Break the old one and stick the new one on.
    DR512Chips.jpg
    Not sure what your point is? A little late for USA customers. These chips with cutouts are a great idea and work well, been getting ones you dont even need to stick them on, they just fit real tight after breaking old chip out. I have been buying these from vendors here in USA for at least 2 years. Average retail price is $8 USD but could probably buy quanity out of China for $2-3 each