Technician
    Need to buy supplies and components for Konica C6000 / 7000,1085 photo machines.

Need to buy supplies and components for Konica C6000 / 7000,1085 photo machines.

Hello everyone.

I come from Hanoi, Vietnam. Need some suppliers of Konica photo supplies, components, drums and toner from China. Who knows which supplier in China’s reputable, quality, reasonable price.
    Please introduce me.

Thank y.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Need to buy supplies and components for Konica C6000 / 7000,1085 photo machines.

Buy OEM not cheap Chinese shit or you will be sorry.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Red face Re: Need to buy supplies and components for Konica C6000 / 7000,1085 photo machines.

Quote Originally Posted by khoacoitnt View Post
    Hello everyone.

I come from Hanoi, Vietnam. Need some suppliers of Konica photo supplies, components, drums and toner from China. Who knows which supplier in China’s reputable, quality, reasonable price.
    Please introduce me.

Thank y.
    I am a Chinese supplier,
    I suggest you buy OEM products

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Re: Need to buy supplies and components for Konica C6000 / 7000,1085 photo machines.

Quote Originally Posted by AL parts View Post
    I am a Chinese supplier,
    I suggest you buy OEM products
    I understand if aftermarket is all you are able to get. I do use several China aftermarket parts, especially fuser rollers, drums, blades, etc that aren't available OEM. I buy the China parts from reputable suppliers here in USA so I can't offer any names of China companies.

Other posters are right, use OEM when you can otherwise read reviews of China companies before ordering parts, maybe Ali Baba reviews? I've heard of people paying and never getting the parts. etc. so proceed with caution!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    I understand if aftermarket is all you are able to get. I do use several China aftermarket parts, especially fuser rollers, drums, blades, etc that aren't available OEM. I buy the China parts from reputable suppliers here in USA so I can't offer any names of China companies.

Other posters are right, use OEM when you can otherwise read reviews of China companies before ordering parts, maybe Ali Baba reviews? I've heard of people paying and never getting the parts. etc. so proceed with caution!

The number of Chinese suppliers is huge and the quality is good or bad.
    If you choose from Alibaba, choose those who have been established for as long as possible,
    Because if Alibaba receives a fraud complaint, they will close the supplier's store.