Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Any Interest, C351, C450 OEM toner and Transfer Roller, NOS

I have available some new old stock OEM items that I'm looking to see if anybody has any interest in. I'm not sure on the exact quantity of toners, but I will check and update the post later. I'm hoping if there is some interest, that the interested party will take everything. I'd like to get $5 for each toner and $15 for the roller. Buyer would pay shipping. I'm in the USA, and would prefer not to have to ship outside the country. Might be willing to strike a deal if someone takes everything.

• (X2 I think) - TN310K - Black - 4053-401
    • (X2 I Think) - TN310Y - Yellow - 4053-501
    • (X3 I Think) - TN310M - Magenta - 4053-601
    • (X2 I Think) - TN310C - Cyan - 4053-701
    • (X1) - Transfer Roller Unit - 4049-411 (4588-411)
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Lightbulb Re: Any Interest, C351, C450 OEM toner and Transfer Roller, NOS

Was too late to go back and edit the post, so...

These are for Konica Minolta C351 and C450 models, in case anybody couldn't figure that out.
    I'll leave this post linger for about a week, then it's all going to trash. Inquire if you want it.

Toner totals available are:
    • 2 Black
    • 4 Cyan
    • 2 Yellow
    • 2 Magenta
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

** NO LONGER AVAILABLE! **

This probably wasn't good timing for this offer, with all the crap going on in the world, but it is what it is...

I'm marking this as no longer available. I'll be pitching everything after the weekend since there has been no interest.