Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    cdfman2

SC-2 Controller Install/Recovery Disks

Does anyone know where I can get a set of Toshiba SC-2 Controller Installatin/Recovery Disks? I have had hard drive crash and no disks.

Thanks,

Chris D

copyguy5

Sc-2 Controller Recovery CD

I have these in both ver 2.019 and ver 2.22. If you do not know what version you have. (you don't have a Staryup Page? Then plan on ver 2.019).

I have been supplying the System Software, Firmware, and Manuals I have at no charge.

I have had to pay for some software, such as the Toshiba SC-2's and feel I must now try to recover some of my costs.

I will supply a Recovery CD, in either version, for $25.00 PP via Priority Mail.

Just let me know vial PM. Thanks,
    copyguy5

inktoner

sc-2 controller recovery disk

HI

I am interested in your sc-2 controller install/recovery disk.

Please call me at my cell# 281-491-6985 or my email address is aceglo@hotmail.com

I will appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks & Regards,
    Inktoner

marcelon

SC-2 controller disks

I am also interested in obtaining the recovery disks/cd for a SC-2 controller.

408-558-5221

Richierich

SC-2 recovery disk??

Quote Originally Posted by copyguy5 View Post
    I have these in both ver 2.019 and ver 2.22. If you do not know what version you have. (you don't have a Staryup Page? Then plan on ver 2.019).

I have been supplying the System Software, Firmware, and Manuals I have at no charge.

I have had to pay for some software, such as the Toshiba SC-2's and feel I must now try to recover some of my costs.

I will supply a Recovery CD, in either version, for $25.00 PP via Priority Mail.

Just let me know vial PM. Thanks,
    copyguy5
    Hey copyguy5 - are you still out there? Or anyone else who can help me with reloading an SC-2? I have replaced the hard drive but Toshiba won't give me any support on this machine anymore. I would be happy to pay for the disk, or send the SC-2 to someone who can reload it for me. I don't want to scrap my E-Studio 65 quite yet! Thanks in advance for any help.