Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    NEW GAME DOWNLOADS

NEW GAME DOWNLOADS

Get some decent hardware... beef up your memory... and get good antivirus and rootkit protection... and atleast 2 or 3 popup blockers...
    then if you are feeling adventurous

google abandonware
    you will find old game sites there... some will want you to pay but if you dig deep enough... most are free...

google skidrow games... (lots of xbox games have pc versions...if your system isn't fast enough they will crawl when playing...)
    lots of sites... some are dead ends but many lead to good places... will need torrent downloader for some...
    and some games are cracked in such a way as to lead you back to other games that have been cracked in past or recently...

note: old games abandonware... lucky if you hit 500mb, games of 90s maybe 1gig... early late 1990s to 2000s 2gigs... tody 9 gigs and up... I've even managed to download a game of 75 gigs and it wasn't world of warcraft... lets just say todays games are beefy...

if you want to go traditional route and pay... gog called good old games... or goto steam... very nice selections constantly being updated... steam is for new stuff... gog is for older stuff... you will find some abandonware but not as much as you would like...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too

Re: NEW GAME DOWNLOADS

This is not hard now to download new as well as old games as every gaming website offers a search bar where you can search your appropriate game. Once I have install the nfs no limits mod menu from the optimal mods and they also offer search bar at the top.

Junior Member FranciscoLlewellyn's Avatar

I have a deep appreciation for old-school games, as they hold a nostalgic charm and remind me of simpler times. Fortunately, there is an abundance of services available today that allow me to easily download and play these classic games. Whenever I find myself engaging in Valorant boosting, I take the opportunity to immerse myself in the enchanting worlds of these retro gems. It's a delightful combination of revisiting the past and embracing the future. While working towards enhancing my skills in Valorant, I can also indulge in the timeless joy of gaming history. If you're interested in Valorant boosting services, you can check out Valorant boosting for more information. It's a great way to level up your gameplay and enjoy the best of both worlds!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    NEW GAME DOWNLOADS

Quote Originally Posted by n25an View Post
    Get some decent hardware... beef up your memory... and get good antivirus and rootkit protection... and atleast 2 or 3 popup blockers...
    then if you are feeling adventurous

google abandonware
    you will find old game sites there... some will want you to pay but if you dig deep enough... most are free...

google skidrow games... (lots of xbox games have pc versions...if your system isn't fast enough they will crawl when playing...)
    lots of sites... some are dead ends but many lead to good places... will need torrent downloader for some...
    and some games are cracked in such a way as to lead you back to other games that have been cracked in past or recently...

note: old games abandonware... lucky if you hit 500mb, games of 90s maybe 1gig... early late 1990s to 2000s 2gigs... tody 9 gigs and up... I've even managed to download a game of 75 gigs and it wasn't world of warcraft... lets just say todays games are beefy...

if you want to go traditional route and pay... gog called good old games... or goto steam... very nice selections constantly being updated... steam is for new stuff... gog is for older stuff... you will find some abandonware but not as much as you would like...
    i know this thread is old and sorry for bumping in again but gog has had some updates. Sign up for their newsletter, you get atleast 1 game key free each week. I have about 80 Games completely for frree, some of which i even play.

Free keys are great!

You can't beat Epic Games Store when it comes to free stuff lol. Just collect games for a few years, and you have got a solid 100+ titles to play for a while. Not a fan of this store (quite the opposite actually), but free games is free games afterall.

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    NEW GAME DOWNLOADS

I loathe DRM games with all my strength. So GOG is the only game store I spend money in, knowing I can (and I do) download the game installers and keep them safe - if the store ever goes bust, I still have the games.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!