Thread: Halo Fans

Former KM Senior Tech 500+ Posts srvctec's Avatar

Halo Fans

Since I didn't see a Halo thread, might as well start one. My all-time favorite game. Played through the Masterchief collection with a buddy couch coo-op style (my favorite kind of play). Then the end of last year, Halo Reach came out and it's BY FAR our favorite of the entire series. Been playing it every week since.
    Started in the copier service business in the fall of 1988 and worked at the same company for 33.5 years, becoming the senior tech in 2004 but left to pursue another career on 4/29/22.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Halo Fans

Re: Halo Fans

That master chief collection is so good, all the memories of all the past games. Glad halo 3 came out multiplayer is so fun.

I'm planning on getting Halo Infinity when it comes out in December. Hope it's at least as good as Reach. My preferred play is campaigns since that's how my buddy and I always play.
    Started in the copier service business in the fall of 1988 and worked at the same company for 33.5 years, becoming the senior tech in 2004 but left to pursue another career on 4/29/22.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Halo Fans

YES! i hope there is no delay for pc release. I was excited about the trailer but a bunch of people seemed less than happy with the graphics.

Well, Halo Infinite is finally going to be out December 8th this year instead of last year.

It will have split-screen couch co-op and I can't wait to start playing it on my Xbox One S in a few weeks!!