Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Minecraft

Cool Minecraft

Am I the only 40-something guy playing MC?
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar

Re: Minecraft

Yes :P

One of the kids plays it but it doesn't appeal to me for some reason. I'm playing through the remastered MW2 at the minute and wondering whether I should buy the remastered Saint's Row 3, one of the funniest games I've ever played!
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Were do you guys find time to play PC games?
    I looked at guys playing Minecraft and a part of my mind died...
    Whatever

Major Asshole! 2,500+ Posts
    Minecraft

I usually spend my gaming-time going through classics (my GOG collection is getting bigger - everytime I see a game under 2€ I think "Fuck it, I'll buy!").

But, in between those classics, and since I made an MC server for my kid and his friends, I go inside and play along.
    ' "But the salesman said . . ." The salesman's an asshole!'
    Mascan42

'You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heat waves.'

Ibid

I'm just an ex-tech lurking around and spreading disinformation!

Technician

Ya, I rock the MC. Mostly mod packs. I still love the relaxing world building.

You never get old playing minecraft. Love the game.

I am not forty yet, but I assume you are not the only guy who plays Minecraft at this age.
    To be honest, I consider this came as a pretty useful one, so you can play it.
    In my opinion, Minecraft developed creativity and designer skills, so this game should be promoted in schools.
    People who also play Minecraft would agree that finding a cool and attractive server isn't that easy, and therefore I would like to share a site, I stumbled on recently.
    It is a site where you can find a list of the best Minecraft servers you can play on, so if you are interested then you can find it here Towny Minecraft Servers | The Best Towny servers in 2021.

Nowadays, perhaps, it is difficult to find a person who has not heard the name of the game at least once in his life. Minecraft is no longer just a game; it is a whole world that has taken its place in people's minds and has long gone beyond the computer world. Today you can find the name almost everywhere. But few people realize that the story of Minecraft is the story of how one man can create a whole universe alone and reach his own work; it would seem impossible. I devote all my free time to this game, as it brings me income. I am constantly on-trend and learn about new servers or their top thanks to Minecraft Server List | Minecraft Servers 2022 | Minecraft.Buzz, based on which I try to set records.

Thanks for the information!

I also play Minecraft, this is an amazing game, especially that I am playing since it has appeared. I used to play it in single mode in the beginning, but now I play it only on new minecraft servers as it is much more interesting, as they provide a lot of great content and gamemodes. Plus, minecraft servers are a great way to meet new people and forge new friendships. They are a platform in which people can enjoy the game of minecraft by playing with many other players from all over the world.