Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

How Do I Resolve TurboTax Error 1603?

The TurboTax error 1603 occurred due to the corrupted/damaged windows. The issue can be fixed easily by temporarily disabling the security software. After that, you have to uninstall the software, and then re-install the TurboTax on your device. After that, you have to setup the file and hit on the option of Troubleshoot compatibility.

Re: How Do I Resolve TurboTax Error 1603?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesrise View Post
    The TurboTax error 1603 occurred due to the corrupted/damaged windows. The issue can be fixed easily by temporarily disabling the security software. After that, you have to uninstall the software, and then re-install the TurboTax on your device. After that, you have to setup the file and hit on the option of Troubleshoot compatibility.
    Thank you so much! I've searched for the answer about 2 days in a row. You really helped. I wanted to setup this software into my website about football betting secrets and it was like pain in my ***. Thank you so much for your help and hope you will keep sharing useful tips for users of this software.

Re: How Do I Resolve TurboTax Error 1603?

Been looking for a few day now and come across this thread, thank you very much.