Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ginger32
    • Jan 2023

Pro players

I want to become a professional overwatch player. Anyone have experience with where to start?how to get through to pro players?
  • Ginger32
    • Jan 2023

Re: Pro players

anyone?

Comment

• Dreadster
      • Oct 2022

The best way to go that route is just start playing ranked and stream. If you can get people to watch, the better the analytics get in your favor, which playing helps you get better at it as well. It is more or less recursive on its self. Once your stats and viewers get high enough its likely you will start garnering attention from semi-pro and such. It takes a long time to go pro in most cases.

Comment

• Ginger32
        • Jan 2023

Originally posted by Dreadster
        The best way to go that route is just start playing ranked and stream. If you can get people to watch, the better the analytics get in your favor, which playing helps you get better at it as well. It is more or less recursive on its self. Once your stats and viewers get high enough its likely you will start garnering attention from semi-pro and such. It takes a long time to go pro in most cases.
        good advice, thanks. Give another opinion

Comment

• Junior771
          • Jan 2023

Originally posted by Ginger32
          I want to become a professional overwatch player. Anyone have experience with where to start?how to get through to pro players?
          There isn't anything confounded in your fantasy, truth be told. You want to rehearse more, and above all, play with experienced players (with or against them). To find experienced players, attempt various administrations, for example, a helping site Overwatch 2 Boosting. They will actually want to overhaul your record for yourself and you will play with experienced players and later on your fantasy will work out as expected.

Comment

• expcarry
            • Jan 2023

I can help you with World of Warcraft Dragonflight. For example, I will help you pass the raid Vault of the Incarnates Boost – Buy VotI Raid Carry runs

Comment

• copyballtorture
              Site Contributor
              • Jul 2022

Originally posted by Ginger32

Comment

• Sam Hero
                • Dec 2023

when one quits a job, the pay must be adequate.

Comment

Working...