Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pro players

Red face Pro players

I want to become a professional overwatch player. Anyone have experience with where to start?how to get through to pro players?

Re: Pro players

anyone?

The best way to go that route is just start playing ranked and stream. If you can get people to watch, the better the analytics get in your favor, which playing helps you get better at it as well. It is more or less recursive on its self. Once your stats and viewers get high enough its likely you will start garnering attention from semi-pro and such. It takes a long time to go pro in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadster View Post
    The best way to go that route is just start playing ranked and stream. If you can get people to watch, the better the analytics get in your favor, which playing helps you get better at it as well. It is more or less recursive on its self. Once your stats and viewers get high enough its likely you will start garnering attention from semi-pro and such. It takes a long time to go pro in most cases.
    good advice, thanks. Give another opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger32 View Post
    I want to become a professional overwatch player. Anyone have experience with where to start?how to get through to pro players?
    There isn't anything confounded in your fantasy, truth be told. You want to rehearse more, and above all, play with experienced players (with or against them). To find experienced players, attempt various administrations, for example, a helping site Overwatch 2 Boosting. They will actually want to overhaul your record for yourself and you will play with experienced players and later on your fantasy will work out as expected.

I can help you with World of Warcraft Dragonflight. For example, I will help you pass the raid Vault of the Incarnates Boost – Buy VotI Raid Carry runs

Pro players

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger32 View Post
    My fiancé was actually a top 500 player a few years back, even had an opportunity to sign with a small team. Really what it came down to for him was the time investment (and lack of real pay). Once you're at such a high level of play, you need to devote HOURS and HOURS in to maintain your ranking. The team he was offered a spot in required 30+ hours of practice/scrims a WEEK, which would mean he'd have to quit working full-time to make it happen. So that on top of trying to build an online audience really is like a full-time job.

My advice would be to make sure you're motivated to learn everything about the game, all the nuances, and also be willing to devote as much time as it takes for you to succeed. Obviously watching and learning from pro players is a great start, but you're going to want to connect with others who will help you grow as well.

when one quits a job, the pay must be adequate.