Game reviews and impressions

Hello everyone, I see that there are a lot of developers here and I thought it would be nice to create a topic to express your impressions about the games you have played, perhaps from a developerís point of view. Therefore, please tell us what impressions you got from the game you recently played. What did you like that caused your opinion of the game to change?

Re: Game reviews and impressions

And I'll probably start. I recently tried out the game City Skyline, a game about building a city and living in it. The game is large-scale, a lot of options, many options for the development of events. But the first thing I didnít like was that it was not entirely clear what the right thing to do in a given situation was. Itís like itís not clear if you build a school, the townspeople will be happy or indignant, because they wanted a pub. In general, I would like there to be some hints, saying that this building will help improve morale, but may worsen productivity and something like that. The second is that the interface is not entirely clear, but maybe Iím just used to something else, and there are just a lot of functions there. But overall the impression of the game is not bad.

Not long ago I started playing Car for sales simulator where you act as a reseller and prepare cars for sale. In fact, the idea is cool, I liked it, but there are a few comments. Since you are trying to make the game better while playing, textures are naturally very important, but here they are not the best, there are still some maps where it would be easier to navigate the terrain and instructions, because some of the features take a very long time to get to reach.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyring View Post
    And I'll probably start. I recently tried out the game City Skyline, a game about building a city and living in it. The game is large-scale, a lot of options, many options for the development of events. But the first thing I didnít like was that it was not entirely clear what the right thing to do in a given situation was. Itís like itís not clear if you build a school, the townspeople will be happy or indignant, because they wanted a pub. In general, I would like there to be some hints, saying that this building will help improve morale, but may worsen productivity and something like that. The second is that the interface is not entirely clear, but maybe Iím just used to something else, and there are just a lot of functions there. But overall the impression of the game is not bad.
    I also play it, in principle I share your opinion, but I also donít like that people donít understand how they react to certain events, I collect more taxes - they donít care, I make paid parking to relieve congestion on the streets - they donít like it. I wish there was some kind of guide on this.

Quote Originally Posted by kronLaky View Post
    I also play it, in principle I share your opinion, but I also donít like that people donít understand how they react to certain events, I collect more taxes - they donít care, I make paid parking to relieve congestion on the streets - they donít like it. I wish there was some kind of guide on this.
    By the way, this is one of the very rare points of view, because very often people are too lazy to look at instructions and manuals. And they usually try to skip instructions in the game as quickly as possible.

Technician

By the way, this is one of the very rare points of view, because very often people are too lazy to look at instructions and manuals. And they usually try to skip instructions in the game as quickly as possible.
    Yes, but often when the game is difficult, you start looking for all sorts of loopholes on the Internet.

And I'll probably start. I recently tried out the game City Skyline, a game about building a city and living in it. The game is large-scale, a lot of options, many options for the development of events. But the first thing I didnít like was that it was not entirely clear what the right thing to do in a given situation was. Itís like itís not clear if you build a school, the townspeople will be happy or indignant, because they wanted a pub. By the way, I also play various online games on this website and I even manage to earn money from it. In general, I would like there to be some hints, saying that this building will help improve morale, but may worsen productivity and something like that. The second is that the interface is not entirely clear, but maybe Iím just used to something else, and there are just a lot of functions there. But overall the impression of the game is not bad.
    I installed this game for my kid to develop his brain.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Zavala View Post
    I installed this game for my kid to develop his brain.
    And How? did the kids check it out? Because some people don't want to be interested in that at all.

And I'm an old man who loves puzzles and various sudokus. So thatís what I can say, new games on this topic are wonderful, now you donít have to keep everything in your head or make a million notes on a piece of paper, now you can conveniently do this in a game where all sorts of tips and so on are provided + nice visuals and all sorts of animation effects