Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bubble shooter

brendasong
    would like to know how you score over 40 on Simon? (mayby their cheating and writing down the sequence. Not to mention the high score on hexagon, thats a killer.

Bubble Shooter

mogensj

The core

I don't know why people think the hardest thing in Bubble Shooter is to get the highest score as possible, the hardest thing is to get the lowest - try it...

I think I am doomed to mediocrity.

Back to pong.

suertes8
    I think that bubble shooter is on of the hardest games ever...it may look easy at first, but reaching high-scores ( AKA more than 400,000 is almost impossible!).

yescopy

40k score?

wow thats really hard. i just found out that there a a lot of different versions of bubbleshooter games. obama, funny, classic and so on. http://www.bubbleshooter.cc has a collection of those games. i think iam bubbleshooter addicted! play on
    [COLOR=#000000 ! important][/COLOR]

stewartkris

Re: Bubble shooter

I like this arcade game its very easy to score in this game, my highest score is 200,000

cross

Re: Bubble shooter

I love this game. I always play this game during my lunch break and before I go to sleep. These games become so interesting when level up. I like to shoot at bubble more than getting a high score.

Bazamore

Thumbs up Re: Bubble shooter

Quote Originally Posted by 11x17 View Post
    Okay, before I get fired from my job, what the hell is the secret to this damn game. I just got done playing it for 2 hrs and was only able to get 100k pts. I see the high score is around 450k and I'm wondering who has 8 hrs to put into a single game. Please give me some hints or I will be scrolling through the employment section of this damn forum looking for a job in back country Austalia with a boss that thinks that kangaroos are good lookin'

11x17
    Bubble Shooter is one of the most addicting game, looks easy but very hard to master. Visit Bubble Shooter Game Online to play Bubble Shooter and read about its history, Strategy and tips.