Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: First time you were exposed to games

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    One of the first games I can remember playing (really young, like 4 or 5 years old), was on my Mother's computer Windows 95. It was called 'Jezzball'. Super addicting!!! It started with two balls bouncing around, and you had to eventually get the screen as "blacked out" as you could by "walling off" sections of the screen. You would click and a red and blue line would start extending to the edges of the field. Once they touched the edge, it turned into a "barrier", as long as the ball didn't touch it before it reached the edges. If you split the field down the middle with balls on one side, it would "black out" or "fill" the other half of the screen, giving you a smaller field to work with. Each level added another ball. I think I've made it to like 20 balls or something. Again, SUPER ADDICTING! Would recommend to anyone, even in this day and age.
    My lT classes at high school were mostly spent playing this!!

Esports betting has become a popular way to earn money, especially around big games like CS:GO. The best esports betting reviews can help you do well in this exciting new industry, this site helps you find the right site for your needs and preferences.

When I was six years old, my parents bought me a video game console for my birthday. It was my first time being exposed to games, and I was fascinated by the colorful graphics and the different characters I could control. The game was a platformer where I had to jump and run through levels to rescue a princess. I spent hours playing and discovering the game's mechanics, and I was hooked. From that moment on, I became a gamer, and I would spend every free moment playing different games and exploring new worlds. Now a days, I am playing online PC games with listening favorite astroworld songs as well.

When I was five years old, my father gave me my first Nintendo, and to this day, I still remember how ecstatic I was. Owning a Nintendo was a dream come true, it seemed like the pinnacle of technology and entertainment. I spent countless hours playing classics like Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda. Back then, it was impossible to imagine something better than playing games on my trusty old Nintendo. But as technology advanced, so did my love for gaming. Now, with consoles like the PS 5 and games like Red Dead Redemption 2, I'm still just as passionate about gaming as I was in my youth. And with the added convenience of being able to play games on mostbet yukle, gaming has become an even bigger part of my life.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Grezzor View Post
    I like different shooters! As for CS:GO, it's my favorite shooter as well, offering both entertainment and skill-building. By the way for CS:GO enthusiasts, there are specific websites known for CSGO cases opening experiences. You can discover these platforms through curated top picks available online. Remember, combining your passion for gaming with informed decisions on betting can enhance your overall experience.
    Yes, CSGO is not bad, but I like Rainbow six siege more, there is not so long goes the game and more all sorts of chips additional in the form of remote control with the camera and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by palmariumss View Post
    When I was five years old, my father gave me my first Nintendo, and to this day, I still remember how ecstatic I was. Owning a Nintendo was a dream come true, it seemed like the pinnacle of technology and entertainment. I spent countless hours playing classics like Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda. Back then, it was impossible to imagine something better than playing games on my trusty old Nintendo. But as technology advanced, so did my love for gaming. Now, with consoles like the PS 5 and games like Red Dead Redemption 2, I'm still just as passionate about gaming as I was in my youth. And with the added convenience of being able to play games on mostbet yukle, gaming has become an even bigger part of my life.
    Nintendo yes, I had it first too, such vivid memories, good games are never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by EyesProdigy View Post
    Yes, CSGO is not bad, but I like Rainbow six siege more, there is not so long goes the game and more all sorts of chips additional in the form of remote control with the camera and so on.
    I see a lot of shooter fans here, how about creating a new topic about shooters?
    I would like to know who lives what, maybe we will find out something useful for ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Phrag View Post
    What was your first exposure to video games?

I remember the first game I played was pac-man on a handheld device. I was addicted to the thing.
    Attachment 21971
    I don't exactly remember when it was though. I was born in 1990, and I think it was sometime before 2K came around, or maybe just after. I remember the room, and house I first played it in too.
    my first game was Forza and I still live by this game, it’s great, you can say that it was in it that I understood the physics of some tricks that I could do in the real world.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Phrag View Post
    What was your first exposure to video games?

I remember the first game I played was pac-man on a handheld device. I was addicted to the thing.
    Attachment 21971
    I don't exactly remember when it was though. I was born in 1990, and I think it was sometime before 2K came around, or maybe just after. I remember the room, and house I first played it in too.
    Oh pac-man, thank you, you unlocked memories from childhood, a great game for that time, the whole yard hung out in it. But why hide it, as an adult, I often returned to it.

Technician

Thumbs up Re: First time you were exposed to games

Quote Originally Posted by DonovanMelissa View Post
    The first game I played was Dota, and it was very difficult, there were a lot of different functions, everything was complicated quickly, and also a bunch of different characters with different controls. But after a while it started to work out.
    This is probably a new generation that doesn’t even remember how all the video games appeared. But that's not bad either. When I watch my children play, I still need to learn such dexterity from them