Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Technician

Re: First time you were exposed to games

Quote Originally Posted by Grezzor View Post
    Hey. By rhe way I love music, hip hop in particular, and that's why I love playing Friday Night Funkin'. This is a musical rhythm game where you compete in rap battles. Press the arrow keys to get in the rhythm of the music and outplay your opponents while enjoying the cool beats! I advise you to check out fnfmod.online to find the best games in this category. Did you try such games?
    Yes, itís a cool game, I used to download something similar to my phone all the time, the main thing is that this game has tracks that you like. And then I came across such games where there was one classic piano. I can't imagine anyone playing this.

My first game was Zoom, it was a ball shooting game that was installed on a computer from a DVD. There, a scary toad was shooting balls from its mouth at a moving chain of balls of different colors.

Technician

Not the first, but the game in which I spend a lot of time is PUBG on my phone.

Lotteries in India are a popular form of entertainment and a potential avenue for individuals to try their luck at winning substantial prizes. They are legal in some states, and each state has its own set of rules and regulations governing lottery activities. These lotteries are often organized by state governments as a means to generate revenue or to support charitable causes such as education, healthcare, and infrastructure development. Participants can purchase tickets for a chance to win cash prizes, and the draws are typically conducted regularly. If you're interested in exploring the world of lotteries in India, you can find more information, including updates on results and upcoming draws, at lottery-india.com. It's essential to be aware of the specific regulations in your state and to participate responsibly.