I have to agree with everyone else, these machines are a pain to work on, and not very cost efficient either when it comes to parts. Fusers go out too quickly and cost too much. (I'll admit I've gotten spoiled to mid size machines that are easy peasy parts swappable). The only good thing about these machines is the ability to get super cheap toners on ebay for practically nothing, a set of 4 for about $40 bucks instead of the OEM for $400. The new M479's were made with a chip that can't be duplicated so that's not an option for them. I've noticed people selling these machines online for twice what they originally cost just because they are the ones that take the cheap toner. I could handle the fuser replacement if they weren't so expensive, but the ITB is even worse and replacing the doc feeder or anything in the optics section even worse. Definitely a disposable machine in my opinion. When they were being discontinued I bought every one I could find at all the area Office depots for $329 brand new, regular around $500. For that price I would just swap machines every time they broke down if I could still get them, just make the money off the cheap toners which you can sell for $200/set and still be half the price of the OEM.