Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts xring1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    9

    HP Pixel Control Plotter

    I know this is a little out of the normal HP LJ realm but do any of you know of a source for Ink for this Plotter

    It is Ctg. # 746

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,247
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Quote Originally Posted by xring1958 View Post
    I know this is a little out of the normal HP LJ realm but do any of you know of a source for Ink for this Plotter It is Ctg. # 746 Thanks
    no most guys werk on both...

    thing is YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO A GOOGLE SEARCH


    10SECS!
    HP 746 300 mL Cyan Ink Cartridge P2V80A - Office Depot

  3. #3
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    HP Pixel Control Plotter

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,284
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    no most guys werk on both...

    thing is YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO A GOOGLE SEARCH


    10SECS!
    HP 746 300 mL Cyan Ink Cartridge P2V80A - Office Depot
    MAYBE he wasn't looKING for a RETAIL source.
    maybe HE was LOOking for A wholeSALE source.

  4. #4
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,247
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    MAYBE he wasn't looKING for a RETAIL source.
    maybe HE was LOOking for A wholeSALE source.
    Then MAYBE he should state that...

    he didn't mention if he is a tech or end user....

    I am not a fucking mind reader.......

    and am tired of playing "Dentist" with these neebs.

  5. #5
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    HP Pixel Control Plotter

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,284
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Then MAYBE he should state that...

    he didn't mention if he is a tech or end user....

    I am not a fucking mind reader.......

    and am tired of playing "Dentist" with these neebs.
    If I see a post that is lacking what I need to help I just don't respond to it.
    Saves a lot of aggravation. And maybe the OP will fill in the blanks them self without having to pull teeth. If not, they don't get help.

  6. #6
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts xring1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Then MAYBE he should state that...

    he didn't mention if he is a tech or end user....

    I am not a fucking mind reader.......

    and am tired of playing "Dentist" with these neebs.
    Sir I started my first Job in this industry November 4 1979.
    The first copier I worked on was a Minolta EG 101, I have since worked on commercial calculators, electronic teller machines.
    Stand alone word processors, mechanical typewriters such as IBM C & D models and all versions of selectrics all manner of electronic typewriters and laser printers starting at their infancy. I have serviced electrostatic, analog dry bond copiers and digital color multi function products. I am currently employed as a Service manager and have been in this position for over 10 years. What I haven't done is service or support plotters. I had a customer that asked me if we could supply the Ink for the aforementioned machine since we already provide supplies for their other equipment. Since we are a business we purchase our products wholesale and mark them up to make a profit . I have over 100 posts on this forum not as many as some but enough to suggest I am not an end user or a Neeb. I understand that this forum is not for end users and that some times they do find their way inside. However this is the first time I have needed to submit a resume to get a cogent response. Thank you

  7. #7
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,247
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Quote Originally Posted by xring1958 View Post
    Sir I started my first Job in this industry November 4 1979.
    The first copier I worked on was a Minolta EG 101, I have since worked on commercial calculators, electronic teller machines.
    Stand alone word processors, mechanical typewriters such as IBM C & D models and all versions of selectrics all manner of electronic typewriters and laser printers starting at their infancy. I have serviced electrostatic, analog dry bond copiers and digital color multi function products. I am currently employed as a Service manager and have been in this position for over 10 years. What I haven't done is service or support plotters. I had a customer that asked me if we could supply the Ink for the aforementioned machine since we already provide supplies for their other equipment. Since we are a business we purchase our products wholesale and mark them up to make a profit . I have over 100 posts on this forum not as many as some but enough to suggest I am not an end user or a Neeb. I understand that this forum is not for end users and that some times they do find their way inside. However this is the first time I have needed to submit a resume to get a cogent response. Thank you
    I didn't ask for a resume..
    Your post was vague and informationaly lacking.

    But have no fear... since you took such offence to the questions,
    I will not bother to read nor respond to anything you post from now on..
    And yes we DO have end users here... and frankly they posed their questions with more info than a "service manager" with the number of years that you claim to have under your belt.


    .

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts xring1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: HP Pixel Control Plotter

    [QUOTE=Phil B.;748875]I didn't ask for a resume..
    Your post was vague and informationaly lacking.

    But have no fear... since you took such offence to the questions,
    I will not bother to read nor respond to anything you post from now on..

    I guess I will manage without your contributions.

    For any others reading this post, He is correct I don't have quite that much experience it is actually one day less.
    I got my First Job Nov 5 1979 I remember it because Nov 4 1979 was the day the Hostages were taken in Iran and it was a Sunday.

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts xring1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    MAYBE he wasn't looKING for a RETAIL source.
    maybe HE was LOOking for A wholeSALE source.
    You are correct Sir. This is a bit out of normal for us. Our suppliers OEM & other had no listing for this.

    I did a search an found several retail sources but I'm pretty sure our customer could order from Office Depot etc.

    Thank you.

  10. #10
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    HP Pixel Control Plotter

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,284
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: HP Pixel Control Plotter

    Quote Originally Posted by xring1958 View Post
    You are correct Sir. This is a bit out of normal for us. Our suppliers OEM & other had no listing for this.

    I did a search an found several retail sources but I'm pretty sure our customer could order from Office Depot etc.

    Thank you.
    I'm not going to be much help in your search, as I'm not in the US.
    Not everyone on here posts just to offend, but there are a few, as you noticed.
    Good luck!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here