Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: HP M602

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

HP M602

Hi Guys.

We sold two HP laserjet M602n Printers to a Customer one works perfectly ok the other has the following issue. I have copied the Customers email. Any ideas??

We have now done a factory reset and a firmware update but still have the same problem with the second printer, the first one you supplied works fine
    but with the second one when we print a batch file in the morning from the overnight A4 orders it just prints one picking note stops waits 15 seconds
    and starts again rather than printing them one straight after another as the first printer does.

If have also checked the printing settings and they match to the good one so I don’t believe it’s a problem there.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    HP M602

Re: HP M602

Quote Originally Posted by stobby2 View Post
    Hi Guys.

We sold two HP laserjet M602n Printers to a Customer one works perfectly ok the other has the following issue. I have copied the Customers email. Any ideas??

We have now done a factory reset and a firmware update but still have the same problem with the second printer, the first one you supplied works fine
    but with the second one when we print a batch file in the morning from the overnight A4 orders it just prints one picking note stops waits 15 seconds
    and starts again rather than printing them one straight after another as the first printer does.

If have also checked the printing settings and they match to the good one so I don’t believe it’s a problem there.
    99% of the time its driver problem. Probably not the driver itself but misconfiguration. You/They should check not printing settings but print driver configuration.