Hi all,
first of all please excuse my writing, if I make any mistakes, English is not my native language.
So, I have maybe 20-25 HP 4345, M4345 and M5035 that I rent to my costumers. A few moths back one M4345 started to send corrupt pdf file when sending to network folder, and now I have the same problem in multiple locations.
With the first one the pdf file was bad only when multiple pages were scanned, when I tried to scan one page it all worked fine. After I changed multiple scanning settings (dpi, black/color, small file/large file) it worked and it still works. I can't remember now what were the final setting that worked, but it doesn't matter because I have another one, in another location, that doesn't work no matter the settings.
The same problem started with the M5035, and I think it's the same software with M4345 because the menu looks the same, and when I log on with the IP it all looks the same.
So now I have the same problem with at least six M4345 and one M5035.

This only happens on Windows 10 and I suspect it has something to do with some updates, because at first they worked on the same computers before.

Often the file size is 0 kb, or, in the case of the M5035 my client tried to scan 30-40 pages and the file size was approximately 250kb, which is very small for a 30 pages scan.
Acrobat reader says that the file is damaged and it can't be opened.

Until now this didn't happen with HP 4345 (without the M), which has another, more primitive software, but it's true that I only have 2 HP 4345 on Windows 10, the other ones work as simple copiers.

If you have any idea please reply.

Thank you!