Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    HP Laserjet Enterprise M800 Document feeder grinding

Hi all,

Has anyone experienced the document feeder grinding and not pulling in paper through the document feeder on a HP Laserjet Enterprise M800 series?

The DF rollers have plenty of tread and the only way I can get it to work is to remove the separation pad however there is still a grind noise.

The coupling that the paper pickup assembly couples with looks split however it looks like its meant to be like that as its a clean cut... Normally i would just order the coupling however according to the parts manual, you can only buy the whole document feeder!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: HP Laserjet Enterprise M800 Document feeder grinding

Quote Originally Posted by jonbonse View Post
    Hi all,

Has anyone experienced the document feeder grinding and not pulling in paper through the document feeder on a HP Laserjet Enterprise M800 series?

The DF rollers have plenty of tread and the only way I can get it to work is to remove the separation pad however there is still a grind noise.

The coupling that the paper pickup assembly couples with looks split however it looks like its meant to be like that as its a clean cut... Normally i would just order the coupling however according to the parts manual, you can only buy the whole document feeder!
    yup whole doc feeder .. HP has really produced some shit in the past few years