Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: Very slow startup Ploter HP Designjet T2300ps

Thank you very much for returning, Kiran.

By logical reasoning, it is not easy to accept this answer. Since the machine does not behave this way from the moment it is installed, it is assumed that at some point the system starts to make a different reading. And it is this factor that we cannot manage or attack. I believe that for you, Kiran, for your technical excellence, it is also not easy to swallow this response from HP. How is it possible for an equipment engineer to design something to be like this! This machine, in my simple opinion, is very good. This "defect", however, when it appears, in addition to wearing the equipment a lot, it causes a huge inconvenience.
    Thanks, Kiran. Thank you very much for your interest and support.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Very slow startup Ploter HP Designjet T2300ps

I have a T2300 where I work and it gets occasional use, not every day but close. We leave it on all the time and let it go to sleep. Only time it gets shut off is for repair or maintenance. It wakes up and only takes a minute or two to come to ready status. When we do shut it off and pull the power cord, then it will take some time to come back up when plugged in and switched on, though I don't think it's as long as you're describing. We've never had to replace the drive or any component except an encoder wheel. And ink and print heads of course.

When you shut yours off, are you using the switch on the front panel or on the back of the machine?

You may have answered this already and I missed the answer. If so, my apologies.