I searched the past posts and didn't see anything like this, so I apologize in advance if this issue has already been covered.

This week I had a customer call about a printer that I just replaced the transfer belt, and charge roller on. Their complaint were the colors were off. Upon arrival I saw the yellow cartridge was not printing any yellow at all. They had attempted replacing the toner/drum cartridges before I came.
Naturally I checked the optics to make sure there wasn't any obstructions, or toner on the lenses. I pulled the laser unit to be sure there was nothing inside either.
I set the machine in svc mode to ignore cartridge check, and swapped the yellow and black cartridges, and tested to be sure it had nothing to do with the cartridge. With this configuration the same thing was happening to the black this time. This leads me to be sure there is an issue in the yellow cartridge slot.
When printing print quality pages, I'm seeing the yellow is printing only about an inch worth of color on the front side of the printer (or paper, however you look at it). If a page is printing length-wise, there is a 1" strip where the cart is actually printing, yet the area it is printing, is not as dense as it should be.
I've attached some samples.
When I view the internals of the machine during an image print, it looks as though the pre-exposure PCA assemblies were working properly. I even swapped the pre-exposure PCA assembly from the magenta with the yellow, just to be sure. There was no change to the quality.
I also removed the front plastic assembly, and inspected the contact points that make contact with the cartridges to be sure they weren't bent, or misshaped, but they don't seem to be.
At this point, I'm pretty stumped as to what could be causing this issue. Any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Everyone
-Ryan
20200910_175111.jpg20200910_175044.jpg20200910_175010.jpg20200910_174932.jpg20200910_174906.jpg20200910_175132.jpg20200910_175201.jpg20200910_175230.jpg