Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    lusaka zambia
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    19

    scanner error 13

    Hi everyone i have Hp laserjet mfp 426 displaying scanner error 13 there is no paper jam have tried to reset to factory setting still its giving me some error code

  2. #2
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    scanner error 13

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: scanner error 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Reeves View Post
    Hi everyone i have Hp laserjet mfp 426 displaying scanner error 13 there is no paper jam have tried to reset to factory setting still its giving me some error code
    did you try to ask google?

    google
    My profile is not working at the moment. The profile you see is not mine. Board redirects to a wrong userprofile. So you CANīT REACH ME over the profile via SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE and even not over regular Email too

    You only can contact me if you click my name on a post and select PRIVATE MESSAGE straight from there.

  3. #3
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    13,245
    Rep Power
    337

    Re: scanner error 13

    Found in Troubleshooting Guide. Viewable on support.hp.com
    30.0013 Scanner Error 13

    The scanner motor is unable to find the home position. This error typically occurs during the startup sequence.

    Turn the printer off, and on again, and then try the job again.

    If the problem persists, replace the scanner motor. Contact HP support: www.hp.com/go/support

  4. #4
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,300
    Rep Power
    150

    Re: scanner error 13

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Found in Troubleshooting Guide. Viewable on support.hp.com
    30.0013 Scanner Error 13

    The scanner motor is unable to find the home position. This error typically occurs during the startup sequence.

    Turn the printer off, and on again, and then try the job again.

    If the problem persists, replace the scanner motor. Contact HP support: www.hp.com/go/support
    It always amazed me how helpful is HP support and vast are their manuals. They are full with solutions like 90% of time it's "Turn the printer off, and on again, and then try the job again."
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    scanner error 13

    Michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Rheinland-Pfalz
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: scanner error 13

    same as Microsoft windows: switch on and off the computer and try again:-)
    My profile is not working at the moment. The profile you see is not mine. Board redirects to a wrong userprofile. So you CANīT REACH ME over the profile via SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE and even not over regular Email too

    You only can contact me if you click my name on a post and select PRIVATE MESSAGE straight from there.

  6. #6
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    scanner error 13

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,837
    Rep Power
    100

    Re: scanner error 13

    Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    It always amazed me how helpful is HP support and vast are their manuals. They are full with solutions like 90% of time it's "Turn the printer off, and on again, and then try the job again."
    The HPM477 service manual has a fascination with surge protectors most "solutions" are like this

    XXX error with xxx

    1 ) remove the surge protector and turn on the printer
    2 ) Replace xxx
    3 ) Replace the product
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  7. #7
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,300
    Rep Power
    150

    Re: scanner error 13

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    The HPM477 service manual has a fascination with surge protectors most "solutions" are like this

    XXX error with xxx

    1 ) remove the surge protector and turn on the priter
    2 ) Replace xxx
    3 ) Replace the product
    Sensational...they are getting even better
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here