Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    HP LJ PRO MFP M521dn   /JAMMING

HP LJ PRO MFP M521dn /JAMMING

Hi MODEL IS A HP 4345
    FIRST AND FOREMOST I HOPE THE NEW YEAR BRINGS AND MY TECH BROTHERS PEACE,PROSPERITY AND MANY SMILES(GOOD RIDDANCE 2020)

I dont know why I always have have extra hard time with this machine (when it comes to jamming issues.
    The machine is jamming most of the time,not every copy, when it comes out of the fuser like an accordian at about the spot when you open machine it woiud be
    mostly exited the fuser right before the black guide that swings up and down .The fuser looks pretty good and the black guide seems to be okay,I dont see anything
    visibly wrong with it.Since I cannot see actually how it jams Im not sure what is really going on.
    I have only one of these out there that I serviced in my life so if you have experience with this model can you please help.
    THANKS AGAIN AND COUNT YOUR BESSINGS EACH DAY
    Andy

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: HP LJ PRO MFP M521dn /JAMMING

Sorry
    the model is the hp 4345

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: HP LJ PRO MFP M521dn /JAMMING

This model is based on the 4300/4350 series of printers. More than likely, if it's accordion jamming, the fuser will need to be replaced, however, ALSO, the solenoid for all the trays probably need to be removed & re-padded.

The optional trays are a little bit trickier than the 4300/4350 series optional trays. If I remember (I've only done one), there's slightly more to remove?