Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Page Wide 785, error 66.A1.13

Hey guys... went to look at this machine, and its showing a jam on the left side (Bypass area) of the machine. Went through the entire section, even removed the door to get to all the sensors (incredibly hard machine to work on; doesn't even look like its made by HP), but found nothing.

I understand that most 66 errors involve an accessory being the cause, and the machine has a finisher, but I don't know how to remove it from the loop in order to isolate it from the system. I disconnected the interface cable, but of course the machine knows its missing and says "attach finisher".

Any help appreciated!
    OC

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Page Wide 785, error 66.A1.13

Quote Originally Posted by Oystercopy View Post
    Hey guys... went to look at this machine, and its showing a jam on the left side (Bypass area) of the machine. Went through the entire section, even removed the door to get to all the sensors (incredibly hard machine to work on; doesn't even look like its made by HP), but found nothing.

I understand that most 66 errors involve an accessory being the cause, and the machine has a finisher, but I don't know how to remove it from the loop in order to isolate it from the system. I disconnected the interface cable, but of course the machine knows its missing and says "attach finisher".

Any help appreciated!
    OC
    find the manual here: https://www.laserpros.com/technical-...ervice-manuals

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Page Wide 785, error 66.A1.13

UPDATE...customer was able to load firmware himself and it actually FIXED the problem!

OC