Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MFP M630, ADF issues...

MFP M630, ADF issues...

Hey guys... I went to put in a Feed Kit in this ADF today, and the machine is still struggling to feed paper. The customer is running a BOATLOAD of documents through that ADF (probably more than it can handle) and it starts to slow down and jam towards the end of the run. I would estimate she's putting 100 or so pages in there, and I'm not sure it can handle it. But I'd like to know, has anyone else had issues with the drive or clutches on this thing, and what can be done to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
    OC

Sr. Service Tech 100+ Posts Murv's Avatar

Re: MFP M630, ADF issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Oystercopy View Post
    Hey guys... I went to put in a Feed Kit in this ADF today, and the machine is still struggling to feed paper. The customer is running a BOATLOAD of documents through that ADF (probably more than it can handle) and it starts to slow down and jam towards the end of the run. I would estimate she's putting 100 or so pages in there, and I'm not sure it can handle it. But I'd like to know, has anyone else had issues with the drive or clutches on this thing, and what can be done to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
    OC
    ADF on that unit is rated for 100 pages. That said, I have seen several strip out the gear on the shaft that drives the ADF kit. No parts spared, have to replace the whole ADF.