Technician

HP LaserJet Enterprise M607 Blank display (Sreen all white) but still printing

Anyone here cross this issue with this series where the screen light up bank but still printing. I need to do maintenance but can't go thru the menu of the printer. Is it the control panel issue? Please advise
    TIA!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: HP LaserJet Enterprise M607 Blank display (Sreen all white) but still printing

Quote Originally Posted by atadikohp View Post
    Anyone here cross this issue with this series where the screen light up bank but still printing. I need to do maintenance but can't go thru the menu of the printer. Is it the control panel issue? Please advise
    TIA!
    Sounds like display problems to me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: HP LaserJet Enterprise M607 Blank display (Sreen all white) but still printing

Have come across this issue twice in the past. Replacing the formatter fixed the issue.

Technician

Man this printer is only 2 years old and it already has issue. Pretty sad

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Yeah. The 607's are junk. Tiny POS rollers not meant for the use this printer is supposed to be meant for. I've had one 607 that I already had to replace the fuser drive assembly on. Wasn't fun.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Wild Bill's Avatar

I've had Displays go out, You can use a browser to check things out if it on a network, but reset comes from replacing the fuser.
    Izzy