Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    HP DJ T795, error 55:10

Re: HP DJ T795, error 55:10

So it's failing while initializing the carriage assembly (and not reaching the point where it moves the carriage.) I would replace the line sensor first and see if that takes care of it.

Follow the instructions in the service manual regarding freeing the carriage. There's a hole in back that you can stick a T-15 and you have to turn it about 200 times to move the service station to the point where the carriage will be free.

HP has the line sensor in stock. CR647-67024 It's $32 plus shipping.

Kiran

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    HP DJ T795, error 55:10

Re: HP DJ T795, error 55:10 **SOLVED**

So, finally went there. To unlock the jammed carriage was no fun and it needed a LONG T10 but we managed. Replacing the Line Sensor was a 10 minute job and the plotter started after that booting as hoped. Progress was at 94% all the time end the machine was making endlessly "something" in the station at the right hand. Not sure, since I'm not familiar with plotters, but I think it was continuously priming the ink system or flushing the heads with precious expensive original HP-Ink, but that's the customers problem......

It took about 15 minutes before being ready and starting from itself printing jobs still in the pipeline.
    Prints (plots?) where flawless after this. Customer happy and me happy on Friday late afternoon.

Thanks for your help guys

Hans
    Last edited by Hansoon; 12-12-2021 at 09:33 AM.
    " Sent from my Intel 80286 using MS-DOS 2.0 "