Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts RHOPKINS's Avatar

Re: Just replaced all printheads a week ago, now I get that one printhead is bad! DJ

Quote Originally Posted by RHOPKINS View Post
    Well I found the problem. It was in fact two bad print cartridges. The black and the yellow were evidently sending bad information to the EMOD. Anyway when I replaced the cartridges the head error went away. I have completely calibrated it and did a printhead alignment successfully. I tried all the black printheads were fine. I will try to print something tomorrow, I am worn out.

Kiran thanks so much for all of your and Don's support. It prints perfectly and no streaks are present. Consumables should never be overlooked that is for sure. Not just the printheads but the ink cartridges enter react in some fashion. It was a long and learning experience for me and one I will not forget. I have one last thing to figure out I still have some air in the ink tubes, but that is tomorrows challenge...
    Richard

Re: Just replaced all printheads a week ago, now I get that one printhead is bad! DJ

Make sure firm ware is updated. Outdated firmware may be the cause of this error. Replace the printhead with genuine one. If you use the new genuine printhead but the error has shown, then you will try to clean the print head with lint free cloth. Install the print head properly. ALso check the printer drivers.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts RHOPKINS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Cruse View Post
    Make sure firm ware is updated. Outdated firmware may be the cause of this error. Replace the printhead with genuine one. If you use the new genuine printhead but the error has shown, then you will try to clean the print head with lint free cloth. Install the print head properly. ALso check the printer drivers.

It was a bad printhead. I went through 3 before I got a good one. Quality control on these heads is not good. But I did manage to get this fixed. Thanks for your response. Richard H