Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Hp color laserjet cp3525dn 59.f0 error

Hi everyone,

I have an HP Color Laser Jet CP3525dn on the bench that is throwing a 59.F0 error code. I have replaced the fuser drive unit, and the DC Controller board. I've tested various paper path sensors, and have verified they're all working. I removed the fuser drive solenoid, and removed the foam pad that cushions the arm of the solenoid, cleaned the area (both sides) with alcohol and applied a layer of electricians tape underneath the arm of the solenoid. I've checked that all gears, in the fuser drive unit, are aligned properly, as well. After all this, the 59.F0 error code returns.

Could anyone possibly shed some light on this one for me?

Thanks heaps!

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Wild Bill's Avatar

Re: Hp color laserjet cp3525dn 59.f0 error

Try the ITB
    Izzy

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Hp color laserjet cp3525dn 59.f0 error

On a whim, I tested the waste toner motor, vacuumed out the waste toner channel, and even emptied the waste toner bottle. I then utilized a DataVac Electric Duster/Blower, to blow out the waste toner channel. I also blew out the ITB waste toner cavity where the auger turns and delivers the waste toner to the waste toner bottle, and Viola! The 59.F0 error code went away when I rebooted the printer. I have no idea how th error was related to the waste toner motor, channel, or bottle, BUT the steps I took resolved the 59.F0 error. After testing the printer functions for the last four days, printing hundreds of prints, the code has not returned.

Thanks to everyone who responded!