Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

HP Officejet 4355 voice transmition problem

Hi! I have some strange problem with this device. Everything work OK except one thing, when call is sending or received other side have problem to heard what I or somebody else talking.This happens when is device connected to direct tel. line (BH Telecom Bosnia & Herzegovina), when I connect this device to local home/business tel. central (Panasonic KX-NCP500) I don't have any problem (voice is crystal clear). Does anyone have experience or suggest what could be error!!!!

Thanks!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

if it has a problem with direct line and then doesn't on a home/business line, it stands to reason it wouldn't be the machine would it? There is probably too much noise on the other line. The machine sends and receives the same way, so it's not the machine.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Technician
    Yes I absolutely agree with You! But other Fax machines like Panasonic, Xerox, Canon and etc... work fine on that or dose direct lines. I opened device to change possibly damaged capacitors around audio proces but only that I can see was bunch of integrated circuits so i suppose that some of that circuits are damaged...

Technician
    I find it! Problem was in setting country. It was on UK and when I changed on Croatia problem was gone!!!!

Thanks prntrfxr for suggestion!!!!!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I don't know that I suggested anything, but then again, I'm in the USA. I didn't know there was such a thing as a Croatian setting. I guess you can learn something every day.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".