Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    lawdon

HP9500 with error code 59:A0

Hi All, I have a printer HP9500 and is giving me an error 59:A0 does any one have any idea please and also if someone has HP Manuals I am ready to trade , I can trade with Konica/Minolta, Canon and some others, if any one has an idea would appreciate. Thanks Lawrence

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: HP9500 with error code 59:A0

Copied from fsm

59.<XY> Printer Error
    To continue turn off then on
    A product error occurred.
    59.10 is a motor startup error.
    59.20 is a motor rotation error.
    59.30 is a fuser motor startup error.
    59.40 is a fuser motor rotation error.

Turn the product off, and then on.

Check connections from the specified
    motor to the DC controller.

Reseat or reconnect the specified
    motor.

Replace the print cartridge if the
    problem is with its motors.

Run a service test.

Replace the specified motor.

Replace the fuser.

Replace the DC controller.

MY MONEY WOULD BE ON THE FUSER
    !

lawdon

Hi thanks for your response, the fuser is changed and it is brand new original but still it is making a noise. when trying to start up. id you have the manual and you could email it to me pls parts and service would be great or you know from where I can get them I have manuals that I can exchange. thanks lawrence

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

contact manuals4you
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Toddthetech

Hi,

Did you ever resolve the issue with your HPCLJ 9500? I am having the same problem. I have replaced the fuser, dc controller, secondary itb cleaning unit, the cleaning unit drive assembly, transfer unit and the board that is attached to back of the drum drive motor assembly pwb......
    The printer originally had a color registration problem. The alignment of the colors is off, creating blurred or double imaging from the colors being misaligned.
    Full Calibration Cycle has not effect.....
    But my main problem right now is the 59.A0 issue. The printer will go through pre dive and go to ready state if it has been sitting over night. But it will code out eventually giving the 59.A0 and I am unable to reset this unless it sits for a while.

Before I do the lengthy and involved process of replacing the drum drive assembly I was hoping for some new insight.
    I am running out of ideas, and my customer is probably running out of patience and faith.

HELP!

Thanks,

Todd

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Lightbulb Re: HP9500 with error code 59:A0

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Toddthetech

I have the manual. I was looking for field experience.
    Has anyone resolved this issue in the field?
    If so, please share the fix.

Thanks,

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by JustManuals.com View Post
    This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

abd09

Re: HP9500 с кодом ошибки 59:A0

Quote Originally Posted by lawdon View Post
    Привет Всем, у меня есть принтер HP9500 и дает мне ошибку 59:A0 есть ли у кого-либо идея, пожалуйста, и также, если кто-то HP Руководства я готов торговать , я могу торговать с Konica/Minolta, Canon и некоторые другие, что если у кого есть идея, был бы признателен. Благодаря Лоуренс
    I removed exactly the same problem, the reason was in a worn gear motor which turns the transfer belt, if I'm right then you without blade cleaning the printer should work check