Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Re: cp3525 with 59.f0 error

Murv, before I reassemble the entire printer ( still have pcb & outer panels off ) what tests or inspections can you perform on the fuser driver assembly. The notched gears line up. There is a split gear that has a space on both halves where no gears exit ( timing of some sort ) these "spaces overlap, but are not aligned. Is this a problem?

Where can you find a parts breakdown of the fuser drive assembly? I have been working off a service manual parts diagram for the reassembly process. Only one wire trough leftover. Can't find the spot where it came from or the plastic part in the diagrams.

Sr. Service Tech 50+ Posts Murv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Murv, before I reassemble the entire printer ( still have pcb & outer panels off ) what tests or inspections can you perform on the fuser driver assembly. The notched gears line up. There is a split gear that has a space on both halves where no gears exit ( timing of some sort ) these "spaces overlap, but are not aligned. Is this a problem?

Where can you find a parts breakdown of the fuser drive assembly? I have been working off a service manual parts diagram for the reassembly process. Only one wire trough leftover. Can't find the spot where it came from or the plastic part in the diagrams.
    None that I am aware. It's not an alignment issue. It's the drive assy itself, which is sold as a part. There is no breakdown of the drive assy.

Sr. Service Tech 50+ Posts Murv's Avatar

RM1-4974-030CN

thanks,

Installed fuser drive assembly. May have pinched wire behind upper left hand screw support bracket on Upper HVPS-T PCA assembly where wiring from fuser drive assembly was caught between pcb & support. Printer displayed error 50.4 incorrect fuser temperature. Inspected harness - no insulation cut or bare wire showing through. Swapped with original fuser drive assembly harness. Printer proceeded through initialization & calibration. Printed diagnostic page. Looks great. What do I with all the extra hardware?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

I'm tempted to repad that solenoid, but I think the low price you pay for a new unit is worth all the work of taking it apart a second time. Just throw it away.