Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    I post the news 1,000+ Posts
    Mimeo Partners with Highfive Video Conferencing

Mimeo Partners with Highfive Video Conferencing

NEW YORK, June 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Mimeo, the global provider of online managed print and content distribution, announces a strategic partnership with Highfive, an award-winning video communication software company, to Continue ReadingMimeo Partners with Highfive Video Conferencing→
    The post Mimeo Partners with Highfive Video Conferencing appeared first on Industry Analysts, Inc..

More...

Re: Mimeo Partners with Highfive Video Conferencing

A strategic partnership between Mimeo and Highfive from 2020? That's pretty cool, considering how both companies excel in their respective domains. I'd be interested to know how this partnership has evolved over the last three years, especially given how critical video conferencing has become in the business landscape.

Re: Mimeo Partners with Highfive Video Conferencing

Quote Originally Posted by Anhartancy View Post
    A strategic partnership between Mimeo and Highfive from 2020? That's pretty cool, considering how both companies excel in their respective domains. I'd be interested to know how this partnership has evolved over the last three years, especially given how critical video conferencing has become in the business landscape.
    Speaking of which, has anyone looked into softphones recently? They've become a big part of the unified communications strategy for businesses of all sizes. I found this in-depth article on softphones for large businesses, which talks about the top providers and what to look for when selecting a solution. It's super informative and might be a good read if you're exploring more flexible options for business communication.