Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    I post the news 1,000+ Posts

Diversifying Your 2021 Business Strategy with Microsoft 365 and Universal Print – Web

MariaMur

Lightbulb Re: Diversifying Your 2021 Business Strategy with Microsoft 365 and Universal Print –

Wow, I'm very curious about these strategies, I think now at the time of the pandemic would be useful for more people!

HeatherParr

Thumbs up Re: Diversifying Your 2021 Business Strategy with Microsoft 365 and Universal Print –

I think these strategies will be successful within a few years, because there is something innovative and new in the market!

Lightbulb Re: Diversifying Your 2021 Business Strategy with Microsoft 365 and Universal Print –

I think these strategies are something incredible for 2021, I want to know more details!

Diversifying Your 2021 Business Strategy with Microsoft 365

Quote Originally Posted by AnySpring View Post
    I think these strategies are something incredible for 2021, I want to know more details!
    Universal Print is a Microsoft 365 service that modernizes print management and delivers a simple, straightforward printing experience. With Business Central supporting cloud printing via Universal Print, you can now send documents and reports to any of the printers defined in your Universal Print management page.his feature adds a native extension that enables cloud printing using the newly released Microsoft Universal Print technology. This is in addition to our existing email printing capabilities for supported devices (like HP ePrint and more)Staffing Factoring Companies - Factor For You and third-party extensions previously built by Business Central partners .