Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Problem with solid colors

Hi!, i have a konica minolta bizhub c280. I design a composition (scanned image below), and i use a sintetic paper to print (Robuskin XTP Digital) Torraspapel Distribución - Digital - Sintéticos Digital - Robuskin Xtp Digital but, the solid colors, as you can see in example, has no quality, and the machine change the tone, all the color you can see around the "kdd mtb urgavo bikes - arjona" in example are not blue in the original, this must be strong green, but if i print in normal paper, all its ok, i set all options about paper: type, weight and size but doesnt work . Can anyone help me?.
    PD: sorry for my english... :P

IMG.jpg

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Problem with solid colors

Bump up transfer in service mode. You said it is good on plain paper... so it makes sense that it needs to be at correct thickness setting. Sometimes they need a little boost

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Problem with solid colors

Thanks, but, can you be more specific about the settings i must change? i supose you say in "service mode--imaging process--thick paper density adjustment", but i change this settings entering in tools admin mode, and chaging thick in expert adjustment... and the prints has not improved.