Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Konica 3135 with an F41-3 error

Konica 3135 with an F41-3 error

What is an F41-x code on a Konica 3135? can someone let me know what the code is and if there is anything special I need to do to clear it. Thanks

KonicaMinolta Tech. 250+ Posts CMB's Avatar
    been a little while, but there's something going on in the optics. i do remember a f-43 is the lamp. i believe the f-41 would be the lens drive. remove the glass and look towards the front under the control panel. you will see the lens drive motor and belt. those small plastic gears on those motors that drive the belt crack and spin on the spindle(causing the lens to not move back and forth) we simply just replaced the motor to fix the problem. also check the scanner drive motor. i have seen the set screw come loose and spin on the shaft. one more thing, make sure scanner slides freely back and forth, lube the scanner rails.
    http://christianoutdoorsman.com/forums/
    www.lewisdigital.net
    Lewis Digital
    630-1 Capital Circle N.E. | Tallahassee, FL 32301
    Telephone: 850.222.4418

Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us. 1 Peter 2:12

cfpsolutions

konica 3135 code41-3

A code 41-3 is an optics return failure. Check the cable for burs. Which will slow down or stop the return of the optics. If the cable is good, and no burs on the cable are present. Try to move PS3 to the left one spot. Also clean and oil the optics slide rod.
    Hope this helps