Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: C3350 papercut embedded

I decided to take the support ticket emails from 9/2015 and shorten them into a PDF to read. I removed all the contact info, email headers and such. Still BEWARE it is very long. Only recommended for Papercut Nerds to read through.

Emujo: do you have the "show account confirmation" enable on your demo server. Even I haven't really read entirely through all of the information I attached but there were mentions of were this settings may have affected some things. These are all my words but this was many months ago and I have to refresh my own memory of this ticket.

One sentence from the attachment: In this case card swipe works with show account confirmation. I have noticed everytime we try this there is a glitch. The glitch only seems to happen after the first swipe after creating the device. On first swipe it shows account approved. Press ok and it goes to the copier menu screen. After one or two seconds it goes back the the papercut login screen. The next card logins seem to work without thathappening.

SUPPORT.pdf

So I visited this account again. I upgraded to version 16.2.37799 latest stable version. This did not help and I also factory reset the device. Error also happens connect to papercut on laptop.

I had the card sample sent in to verify good compatibility with device and card reader.

We have always unchecked account confirmation with all customers.
    I found that if I leave account confirmation unchecked i get the same unable to unlock error. Even with my own personal cards which I have 3 different ones. Self association will always work but not login with card.

But if I do have account confirmation check the issue never appears.

I upgraded my laptop to early release 16.3. Problem is the same except instead of the error I get "please wait" which doesn't go away. If I turn on account confirmation then no issue on 16.3 either.

Being able to have account confirmation off is a important for most of our clients.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wseyller; 09-14-2016 at 03:46 AM.

Technician

Do you have access to the Konica FTP site? there is now special solutions firmware that all devices running solutions should have. I have seen issues with the 3350 with safecom and pcounter embedded with logging in and card readers etc where the solutions firmware has resolved it.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks45 View Post
    Do you have access to the Konica FTP site? there is now special solutions firmware that all devices running solutions should have. I have seen issues with the 3350 with safecom and pcounter embedded with logging in and card readers etc where the solutions firmware has resolved it.
    Yeah I'll check that out next time I'm over there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have a similar case in Hong Kong, after we install the PaperCut MF 16.3.38126 and Bizhub C3350 (with additional memory and LK101v3). I already installed the latest firmware in bizhub C3350, but the MFP can't to wake up after the machine "sleep" overnight. I use "PING" command to test the C3350, but the MFP cannot reply back.

Moreover, the C3350 can't to release the print job after the user swipe the IC card (using AU205H) in sometimes. the MFP is blinking the data indicator (blue LED) continually, but the MFP no any response (press "Access" or "MENU" key) or print out.

Can you share the experience or firmware version to fix this issue?

Thank You!