Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: C3350

Senior Tech 100+ Posts TheBlueOrleans's Avatar

Re: C3350

Quote Originally Posted by mphile View Post
    I feel sorry for you, I had to reap one apart 2 weeks back with belt stuck due to the belt cleaning unit making noise as the coil couldn't drive a stoned toner inside, mind you this thing is new 15 000 prints. I had to tear it apart I know some brothers here will tell Me RTFM which is a fact but the unfortunate part is we don't have it, that's management politics for us in the field is to make sure that we fix the devices by all means legally.
    How does your company management expect you to repair a machine without the service manual? That’s Day One stuff. If they refuse to obtain manuals for service technicians to service machines properly according to manufacturers specs, well, I have a few things to say about that, none of which are exactly “appropriate”.

(Report to whatever governing body has authority in the situation that technicians are being required to repair machines without service manuals, risking costly damage to expensive machinery and potentially leaving the company open to legal action by a customer)
    (Refuse the repair unless given proper technical manuals)
    (Start looking elsewhere for employment)

But those aren’t appropriate so I won’t say them.
    Somewhere there is a tree working hard to produce oxygen for you to live, NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO IT!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    C3350

I have 20 of them and decent machine. No major issues. Wish Kon Min would learn from prior machines and changelittle things like the ADF & manual feed trays always breaking, etc

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    C3350

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueOrleans View Post
    How does your company management expect you to repair a machine without the service manual? That’s Day One stuff. If they refuse to obtain manuals for service technicians to service machines properly according to manufacturers specs, well, I have a few things to say about that, none of which are exactly “appropriate”.

(Report to whatever governing body has authority in the situation that technicians are being required to repair machines without service manuals, risking costly damage to expensive machinery and potentially leaving the company open to legal action by a customer)
    (Refuse the repair unless given proper technical manuals)
    (Start looking elsewhere for employment)

But those aren’t appropriate so I won’t say them.
    +1