Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Unhappy C224e error FA14

Hi.

I had call today that a C224e showed the error code FA-14, the customer turned the machine off and after that the machine started to reboot all the time just show those 2 blocks at the start and reboot.
    I went there to see if I could uppdate the firmware with the latest version "K6" but the machine just keep rebooting all the time so I couldnīt uppdate the machine or enter the service mode, I even change the USB for a new one but no use the machine just keep rebooting. another technichian told me to change the SSD card, so I order a new one.

Has anybody else hade this issue before.?

Imsdal

Senior Tech 100+ Posts francisco's Avatar

Re: C224e error FA14

Quote Originally Posted by Imsdal View Post
    Hi.

I had call today that a C224e showed the error code FA-14, the customer turned the machine off and after that the machine started to reboot all the time.
    I went there to see if I could uppdate the firmware with the latest version "K6" but the machine just keep rebooting all the time so I couldnīt uppdate the machine or enter the service mode, I even change the USB for a new one but no use the machine just keep rebooting. another technichian told me to change the SSD card, so I order a new one.

Imsdal
    yes
    SSD

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I had a case of this once that it reboot every 15 min approx same error. Mfp board or ssd or HDD did not fix. Ended up being the control panel.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hello there.

It was the SSD card.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsdal View Post
    Hi.

I had call today that a C224e showed the error code FA-14, the customer turned the machine off and after that the machine started to reboot all the time just show those 2 blocks at the start and reboot.

Imsdal
    Replace your HDD. C-FA14 is HDD Failure.