Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

C252 Image Process Adjusment Error

Halo, please help me

I want to set Image Process Adjusment (Gradation, Resolution, High compression mode). When scan Test Pattern the result is "Test Pattern Scan Error" . Now the all value is 0 (zero).

I have been follow the procedure from service manual

Thanks

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    C252 Image Process Adjusment Error

Quote Originally Posted by Wasfil View Post
    Halo, please help me

I want to set Image Process Adjusment (Gradation, Resolution, High compression mode). When scan Test Pattern the result is "Test Pattern Scan Error" . Now the all value is 0 (zero).

I have been follow the procedure from service manual

Thanks
    Every time I have seen this its an optics problem either a mirror was out of place, chipped(on a brand new machine out of the box...nice!) but, the number one problem is......... The front left corner of the scanner gets bent down, If you apply any pressure on that spot the whole scanner frame bends, if it looks like it is down on the front left, grab the underside of the corner and yank up............ I'm serious as a heart attack, I have seen at least a half dozen or so used color Bizhubs with the same problem all do to bad shipping or abuse. The current and 1 model old B/W's can have the same problem which normally creates a skew, again yank that sucker back into place and watch the skew disappear. Have fun!

Scan Area

Thanks guy, I doing what you say. But not yet finish the problem. So I tray to adjust the Scan Area in Service Mode. and I get finish the Problem