Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    18

    Question tcr iu c and y problam

    Hello friends
    I have two images c452 series in the novelty of years ago I bought
    I threw the device
    Density 12 reding and y 4 density
    help me tanks alot

  2. #2
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    tcr iu c and y problam

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    22,785
    Rep Power
    661

    Re: tcr iu c and y problam

    WOW we have had some threads that gave very little info as to the problem.. but you Sir have given the least that I remember..

    what is the problem...
    do you have printouts you can share showing it?
    what have you done?
    life of consumables?

    help us help you

  3. #3
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: tcr iu c and y problam

    whyyyyyyyyy
    help

  4. #4
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    tcr iu c and y problam

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    22,785
    Rep Power
    661

    Re: tcr iu c and y problam

    Quote Originally Posted by saeidss View Post
    whyyyyyyyyy
    help
    WHY? what the questions?
    do you go to the Doctor and say " it hurts" but give no further info than that?

    are you a tech or an owner?

    you want help but do not supply info...

    done maybe someone will help.. even the title of your post makes no sense

  5. #5
    Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    tcr iu c and y problam

    Synthohol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    4,984
    Rep Power
    217

    Re: tcr iu c and y problam

    i understand a language barrier but his posts sound like a stroke victim.
    it's a c452, put it out of its misery already!!

  6. #6
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    tcr iu c and y problam

    konica7022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    33

    Smile Re: tcr iu c and y problam

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    i understand a language barrier but his posts sound like a stroke victim.
    it's a c452, put it out of its misery already!!
    Mind you there are parts of the world where c452'z are still worshiped

  7. #7
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: tcr iu c and y problam

    Quote Originally Posted by konica7022 View Post
    Mind you there are parts of the world where c452'z are still worshiped
    hi stock image tcr level 12 and 17

  8. #8
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    tcr iu c and y problam

    habik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: tcr iu c and y problam

    Quote Originally Posted by saeidss View Post
    hi stock image tcr level 12 and 17
    Pull all IU's out of machine and give it a good shake. Then put them back in. If it doesn't cure then do Image Stabilisation Background Reset and Stablisation. Then Stabilisation + Gradation adjust. Do for each mode at least 3 rounds. Good luck.

    I usualy keep TCR to zero!
    Gradation Adjustments with Highlights below 60 and Halftones closest to 0.
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

  9. #9
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: tcr iu c and y problam

    Quote Originally Posted by habik View Post
    Pull all IU's out of machine and give it a good shake. Then put them back in. If it doesn't cure then do Image Stabilisation Background Reset and Stablisation. Then Stabilisation + Gradation adjust. Do for each mode at least 3 rounds. Good luck.

    I usualy keep TCR to zero!
    Gradation Adjustments with Highlights below 60 and Halftones closest to 0.
    not work
    why

  10. #10
    Technician
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: tcr iu c and y problam

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    WOW we have had some threads that gave very little info as to the problem.. but you Sir have given the least that I remember..

    what is the problem...
    do you have printouts you can share showing it?
    what have you done?
    life of consumables?

    help us help you
    hello
    My two friends had one machine broke down.
    I got this andakhtm corrupted iu this device one device and this problem before the prologue
    The friends do not have chip images
    Now I don't know what to do?
    Sorry English is not good
    tnx

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here