Bizhub C258 (Ineo+ 258) C-9401

Hello,
    new KM Bizhub C258 (Develop Ineo+ 220) after upgrade firmware (G00-S1 > GC3-S1(CZ language)) I got error C-9401 during startup directly after upgrade.
    Machine worked ok directly after unpacking an istallation, I made several copies and print out managment and settings list before upgrading firmware.
    Firmware seems to be ok, both firmware are from the same series both has the same function ver. 4.1 (SW25 set to A0)

Ok I tried to downgrade to massproduction firmware G00-S1 but still getting C-9401 on startup :-( I checked out all of firmware versions and its sum-codes from service menu and they ar all ok, it means upgrading goes well.

I tried to upgrade to newest firmware GC1-U8 function ver. 4.2 (SW25 set to B0) but still getting C-9401.
    I checked out (disconnect and connect) wires and connectors between Lamp/scanner-SCDB and SCDB-MFPB and CCDB-MFP but it did not help.
    Lamp/scanner is moving and parking to home position during startup but the lamp is not lighting.

Thank you very very much for your advices.
    Bye.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Re: Bizhub C258 (Ineo+ 258) C-9401

I've already changed out a CCDB on one of these, but it was "C6751", "C6756" errors intermittently. There are a bunch of image adjustments that logically must be done with the CCDB. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

I will start with LED unit, next flat cable as per manual, rule out CCDB until LED unit go ON and OFF.
    Also I believe newest version is G00-V1, may worth to try it.
    Last edited by tsbservice; 10-29-2018 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Add info
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Brett GS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    I will start with LED unit, next flat cable as per manual, rule out CCDB until LED unit go ON and OFF.
    I have a c558 giving 9401, ccd on back order.
    I have loaded V1 and didnt help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett GS View Post
    I have a c558 giving 9401, ccd on back order.
    I have loaded V1 and didnt help at all.
    I learned out from service bulletins that C-9401 on the older C258-308-.... can be caused by combination of settings sslv3 and firmware (respective function version)

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    I think so, I will start with LED unit including cable and second time with SCDB.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

You need Q4 firmware. Then set problem isolation ( system 1 or 2 page 3) at scanner unit. Then flash normal cz language

Hello,
    you will not believe. The problem was caused by SSLv3 even it is new machine with firmware G00-S1 and even Konica Minolta knows about this problem since much older firmware.
    So I have installed firmware version GC3-S1 and SSLv3 set to off because all up to day firmwares I tried not work with SSLv3 set to ON and I am not willing to use much older firmware to the firmware which was preinstalled on machine. I donīt understand it. For all that I am glad it work. Nearly I were ordering and changing scanner unit, uff.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Been told by KM rep today that there is a glitch with latest FW and SSL comes OFF by default. Go figure why it would code like that
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lebo View Post
    Hello,
    you will not believe. The problem was caused by SSLv3 even it is new machine with firmware G00-S1 and even Konica Minolta knows about this problem since much older firmware.
    So I have installed firmware version GC3-S1 and SSLv3 set to off because all up to day firmwares I tried not work with SSLv3 set to ON and I am not willing to use much older firmware to the firmware which was preinstalled on machine. I donīt understand it. For all that I am glad it work. Nearly I were ordering and changing scanner unit, uff.
    Hi friend. How are you, do you know that I have the same code c9401, I need the firmware that you mention since I only have the A7PU0Y0-F000-GXX-B6, can you help me?

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
    [/COLOR]

[/COLOR]