Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    C558 reset tool?

Re: C558 reset tool?

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    In the USA I would image it's a very different story.

yes in the USA it is considered FRAUD.. and can garner JAIL TIME and/or FINES

that's why 0 count used machines are frowned upon here in the states.

hi woxner!can you send for me this reset tools!very very thx you so much....a756855@gmail.com

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    C558 reset tool?

Quote Originally Posted by a756855 View Post
    hi woxner!can you send for me this reset tools!very very thx you so much....a756855@gmail.com

We can supply you with this firmware file(s) should you still need it.

Feel free to drop us an email enquiry.

Kind Regards.

www.copierfirmware.co.uk
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Refreshing this topic because...:

I have bizhub c308, and i updated firmware to version GC2-W4, and after that update i cannot login even as administrator or to Service Mode. Any of passwords are working. none of the 1234567812345678 or 12345678 to admin mode is not working and 9272927292729272 or 92729272 to service mode istn't working.

I updated the firmware because when you logged through the web connection, the model was not bizhub c308. It was showing bizhub c258.
    When i updated the new firmware, i checked machine type and it was good, i mean machine was 6 and type 2, as for bizhub c308.
    Before upadting, everything was fine eccept machine model through www.

Earlier i replaced MFPB from other working machine because mine was dead.

That's why i'm looking for solution, how to reset service mode and admin mode passwords in this machine. was searching whole infohub and dbox, and found reset tool file that is no longer working.

Quote Originally Posted by docdot69 View Post
    Refreshing this topic because...:

I have bizhub c308, [...]
    That's why i'm looking for solution, how to reset service mode and admin mode passwords in this machine. was searching whole infohub and dbox, and found reset tool file that is no longer working.

I don't believe in your story.
    I have only encountered similar behavior when the service department has tried to tamper with the counters or the speed of the machine.
    By following the manufacturer's recommendations and strictly adhering to the service documents that describe the procedures for replacing individual components, it is impossible to get the machine into this condition.

Additionally, you wrote that you searched infohub to find the tool....
    If you had an access there, you would know that there is an official procedure for resetting service passwords since Bizhub C224 series, and the tool you were looking for, is not intended to use for this purpose.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jotunn View Post
    I don't believe in your story.
    I have only encountered similar behavior when the service department has tried to tamper with the counters or the speed of the machine.
    By following the manufacturer's recommendations and strictly adhering to the service documents that describe the procedures for replacing individual components, it is impossible to get the machine into this condition.

Additionally, you wrote that you searched infohub to find the tool....
    If you had an access there, you would know that there is an official procedure for resetting service passwords since Bizhub C224 series, and the tool you were looking for, is not intended to use for this purpose.

It's a shame that you don't believe, but the machine is in my customer office. And I have to unlock this machine because we need to connect this machine to customer's safe-q software. Without admin rights we can not.

If you don't believe and don't want to help, then don't reply to this post please.

[...] and don't want to help, then don't reply to this post please.
    Don't I want to help?
    Then why, in that case, don't you use the official way to reset the service and admin password - the whole procedure takes maybe half an hour.
    Of course when the machine comes from a legitimate source and hasn't been tampered with.

Instead, you'll sit on a forum and beg for a tool you should have access to, only to misuse it.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jotunn View Post
    Don't I want to help?
    Then why, in that case, don't you use the official way to reset the service and admin password - the whole procedure takes maybe half an hour.
    Of course when the machine comes from a legitimate source and hasn't been tampered with.

Instead, you'll sit on a forum and beg for a tool you should have access to, only to misuse it.

someone shared the boot firmware i opted for. That helped, and i repaired the machine and is now fully functional with safeQ at the customers office.
    Not everyone is cheating his customers. You should appologize for your opinion.

And thanks to Phil B. for instantly rating my reputation as a bad reputation.
    it's a shame, when you want to help people, but get busted by other techs.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    C558 reset tool?

someone shared the boot firmware i opted for. That helped, and i repaired the machine and is now fully functional with safeQ at the customers office.
    Not everyone is cheating his customers. You should appologize for your opinion.

And thanks to Phil B. for instantly rating my reputation as a bad reputation.
    it's a shame, when you want to help people, but get busted by other techs.
    what you are trying to do is dishonest...

the reason I red carded you is for your shitty attitude....

it's people like you that give the rest of us a bad rep.

duly deserved red card

Thumbs up Re: C558 reset tool?

[QUOTE = docdot69; 1747183] alguém compartilhou o firmware de inicialização que optei. Isso ajudou, e eu consertei a máquina e agora está totalmente funcional com safeQ no escritório do cliente.
    Nem todo mundo está enganando seus clientes. Você deve se desculpar por sua opinião.

E obrigado a Phil B. por imediatamente classificar minha reputação como má reputação.
    é uma pena quando você quer ajudar as pessoas, mas é pego por outros técnicos. [/ QUOTE]

Good Morning
    can you send it to me please

ideiasautomaticastecnica@gmail.com