Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    MarketPlace screensaver

Re: MarketPlace screensaver

I was successful today uninstalling the app with bizhub Marketplace Installer. It's quite easy to make the button vanish, but I understand its still running in the background, unless uninstalled.

The thing that threw me, is that it took perhaps 25 minutes for the utility to work. It gave me error for "No Network Connection" immediately after successfully auto updating the utility to version 1.11.3

Then the MFP pulled up that screen you see when you're logged in as Admin into the web interface ... for about 15 more minutes ... then the utility worked.

I wasted considerable time searching for this Open API Application Management. It did not come up under a wide variety of searches. When I got the name right: bizhub Marketplace Installer ... then I started finding manuals, software, etc.
    =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MarketPlace screensaver

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    I was successful today uninstalling the app with bizhub Marketplace Installer. It's quite easy to make the button vanish, but I understand its still running in the background, unless uninstalled.

The thing that threw me, is that it took perhaps 25 minutes for the utility to work. It gave me error for "No Network Connection" immediately after successfully auto updating the utility to version 1.11.3

Then the MFP pulled up that screen you see when you're logged in as Admin into the web interface ... for about 15 more minutes ... then the utility worked.

I wasted considerable time searching for this Open API Application Management. It did not come up under a wide variety of searches. When I got the name right: bizhub Marketplace Installer ... then I started finding manuals, software, etc.
    =^..^=
    i dont bother uninstalling it anymore since my api manger app seems to be so unreliable these days

you can just disable screen saver. i think its in admin-reset settings. if im wrong ill double check on monday for u the location

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

I use it to put our company logo as a screensaver. My boss like it. There's option to change screensavers but it may require some money involved. I tried to play with widgets but wasn't pleased enough.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    MarketPlace screensaver

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    I use it to put our company logo as a screensaver. My boss like it. There's option to change screensavers but it may require some money involved. I tried to play with widgets but wasn't pleased enough.
    im old school and having a imagine sit static on screen is the opposite of a screen saver. plus it adds a short delay for customer as it needs you to tap screen before even performing a copy/scan