Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

KM bizhub C3350 ADF problem

Went to the customer for creased originals, thought they tear paper or staple is left on paper path as 99% of time.
    Not in this case. Originals are fed about 2 inches then looks like paper hits something at rear(back end) and jams. There is no obstacles on the paper path.
    The ADF cover itself looking not properly closed at rear side, if I put pressure on it, originals are either feeded and creased or pickip roller drive rattles and
    original is not fed up. Jam code is 66-02.
    Anyone had this?
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Technician

Exclamation Re: KM bizhub C3350 ADF problem

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Went to the customer for creased originals, thought they tear paper or staple is left on paper path as 99% of time.
    Not in this case. Originals are fed about 2 inches then looks like paper hits something at rear(back end) and jams. There is no obstacles on the paper path.
    The ADF cover itself looking not properly closed at rear side, if I put pressure on it, originals are either feeded and creased or pickip roller drive rattles and
    original is not fed up. Jam code is 66-02.
    Anyone had this?
    Hi man!

Just had yesterday same problem. Tried to replace all ADF but error stills occour. There is no obstacled through the paper path from ADF and just ordered A0CRPP0200 Separation Pad Assy, 'cause on the rubber pad, there is a "stair" so the paper had trouble passing through it. I will try this fix but I hope is not the solenoid because I have the same ERROR 66-02 on two differents ADF. I think is not the PWB board 'cause is a new one tried.

Cleaned A3GNPP0100 with isoprophelenic alchol but error stills occuring.

I will inform you when spare part will arrive.

Cheers!

If i will fix with only this separation pad assy, I will inform you.

Cheers.

Technician

Re: KM bizhub C3350 ADF problem

ran into this issue on multiple C3350s and 3850s. Had tried many different fixes. i did find opening up the adf assembly, cleaning it out, and reassembling it helped sometimes. i think there may be a defect with the amount of pressure in the paper path. maybe as i wears down over time?
    its def a frustrating issue. good luck

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Had same problem but changed Separation Pad Assy, unfortunately, paper jam still occours.

But if you press on cover, it works a little bit better.

KM Misteries

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

UPDATE FIX!

Changed separation pad, clean all the ADF sensors, plastic roller and so on..and then?

IT WORKS!!!!!

Cheers

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Glad you got it fixed. That is one of the worse feeders. Seems Kon/Min can never design a good small machine as reliable as their bigger copiers. Almost like they don't care that much for the low end market. They knew this feeder was bad back with the C35 and they keep using it!

The only small machine I like from Kon/Min is the Biz 25e, probably because it's made by Muratec!

Don't get me wrong the small machines are ok but wish they could of just shrunk a "4" series and made a mini-me model

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Agree good job. Mine was fixed long time ago if I remember correctly didn't change parts just disassemble and cleaned out thoroughly.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.