Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: C360i

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: C360i

Hey guys, did you ever attempted to read something a bit before throwing questions out.
    There is online Users Guide where like 90% of these questions are to be found in 10 seconds(yes there is Search). For those who went for another 9% questions Service Manual is handy book. Some members here would love to answer last ones to the best they can. So many pages and nothing could be found because now and then here comes someone asking asked and answered things.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Hey guys, did you ever attempted to read something a bit before throwing questions out.
    There is online Users Guide where like 90% of these questions are to be found in 10 seconds(yes there is Search). For those who went for another 9% questions Service Manual is handy book. Some members here would love to answer last ones to the best they can. So many pages and nothing could be found because now and then here comes someone asking asked and answered things.
    Hope you're not referring to me because yes I did read through the online user guide and no I did not find the answer in 10 seconds or at all actually. And my question (actually someone elses question I commented on) wasn't answered in this thread. Also not sure what the amount of pages the thread has matters? I found it and read through it without issue

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by B0265 View Post
    Yes but the work around to turn off the "Completed Preparation Sound" seems to help.

Interesting.....
    Supposedly this problem had been solved in G00-45.
    But for now the beep is solved.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    C360i

and my boss decides i dont need the instructor led training on the C360i and that C652DS course i did like 6 years ago means up up to date. fml

Senior Tech 250+ Posts avecosat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rrrohan View Post
    If you get it to scale ever entire screen let me know. Mine doesn't use far right of screen for some reason

Hi Have you managed to do it?

Thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    C360i

anyone notice on the GDI test page (bird demo page) around the yellow circle pattern there seems to be artifacts around it?

Ive tested on 3x C300i and I have one customer where its quite obvious on print outs and images in particular like logos