Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Power
    39

    Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    hi, to a client I inverted a bizhub 458 with a C3351 because they changed office. We also changed his drivers. But I have an anomaly: on the bizhub 458, when they print in black and white, images with a transparent background have no problems. When they print on Bizhub C3351 in black and white, the image has a kind of outline.

    In the driver I tried to set maximum photo quality, but unfortunately without success. In the driver I don't know what to try to see. One attempt I could make was to change the door to the 458 driver to see what was going on but I forgot to do.
    Someone for some advice / experience?

  2. #2
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    11,996
    Rep Power
    324

    Re: Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    If you installed the PS driver, try the PCL or vice versa

  3. #3
    RTFM!! 5,000+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    5,396
    Rep Power
    152

    Re: Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    Post a sample for us.
    Whatever

  4. #4
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Meridian, MS
    Posts
    1,152
    Rep Power
    50

    Re: Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    If it's got an outline, it sound's like the Alpha Channel of the "transparent" background is being knocked out and not flattened! Save/export whatever document/webpage it is as a PDF or use Bullzip PDF Writer....let me know what happens.

    PS--almost sounds like a "halo" or "drop shadow" effect!!!
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

  5. #5
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    Quote Originally Posted by qbert69 View Post
    If it's got an outline, it sound's like the Alpha Channel of the "transparent" background is being knocked out and not flattened! Save/export whatever document/webpage it is as a PDF or use Bullzip PDF Writer....let me know what happens.

    PS--almost sounds like a "halo" or "drop shadow" effect!!!
    That's right, that's what happens.


    Unfortunately the problem comes from a management software,
    When they print in other ways, it doesn't come out.
    With Outlook it exits again.

  6. #6
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Meridian, MS
    Posts
    1,152
    Rep Power
    50

    Re: Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    That's right, that's what happens.


    Unfortunately the problem comes from a management software,
    When they print in other ways, it doesn't come out.
    With Outlook it exits again.
    Management Software???Bizhub C3351 print outlines Do Tell!!!

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

  7. #7
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Meridian, MS
    Posts
    1,152
    Rep Power
    50

    Re: Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    That's right, that's what happens.


    Unfortunately the problem comes from a management software,
    When they print in other ways, it doesn't come out.
    With Outlook it exits again.
    Sounds like the picture/ graphic may be a .png, in which case, they can convert it to a .jpg with a solid white background unless of course the graphic has a text flow around the object! Have you tried exporting/ saving in a flattened PDF format before printing?Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

  8. #8
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    Quote Originally Posted by qbert69 View Post
    Sounds like the picture/ graphic may be a .png, in which case, they can convert it to a .jpg with a solid white background unless of course the graphic has a text flow around the object! Have you tried exporting/ saving in a flattened PDF format before printing?Bizhub C3351 print outlines

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the support,
    These are ideas that I will consider.
    I still don't understand why on 458 this doesn't happen. In the case, I'll let you know in case of updates.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here