Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    No stabilization after decodings Bizhub 451

Re: No stabilization after decodings Bizhub 451

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    especially any CF card machine.
    Really? They were a clunky, but I never had had issues after figuring out the stupid partitioning/proper usage of the loading tool (that had a instant death format option for some reason). I bought enough CF cards that actually worked (super cheap on ebay) for every model that I serviced.

I kind of liked em, I actually had to think a little; nowadays, USB seems like cheating.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Terna247's Avatar

Re: No stabilization after decodings Bizhub 451

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    they were just so troublesome when they got sick
    compared to maintaining todays selections i am so glad we are passed all that, especially any CF card machine.
    once we started using USB sticks i haven't looked back once.
    have you tried initializing it and or formatting the HDD?
    is it calling for any consumable?
    Synthohol, i am not sure now about the initialization, system clear, but when the codes were gushing out, I used it often, HDD? no, am going start from there now... Then am gonna ask for your forgiveness and considerations after the formatting, I see these toptechs talks about CF, I HAVE ONE, BUT NEVER USED IT! THIS IS ONE AREA AM A DEFAULT IN. AND AM IN NIGERIA, IN AFRICA. I TRIED GOING THRU FIRMWARE REWRITING IN THE SERVICE MANUALS BUT PERSONALLY NEVER TRIED IT!! BUT IS TIME NOW.
    I CAN LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IF AM THOROUGHLY GUIDED... BUT I REALLY WANNA CF THIS MACHINE. I can't see anything wrong here.... If I must do any board change, it should be the power board, after firmware update. All am trying to say it GET ME FULLY INTO THE FIRMWARE WORLD.. Thanks for your considerations in advance. I replaced all the IUs.