Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    biz 282 error c3451

Re: biz 282 error c3451

Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
    Can i made some damage while removing the elbow arm (i pushed and pull it in order to remove it). Is close any board or something that controls fusing unit?
    when you see the dot you hit the number 3, not the dot
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I went to this machine (for first time) to replace at fusing unit the 4 red rollers at the top of fusing unit . Also i added a sensor arm at turnover unit because it was missing and could't do 2-sided copies.
    I did the above aand nothing more but when i tried to close the right cover i could not. The elbow arm that holds the right cover has problem so i removed it (because customer wanted to make copies and i haven't this part) .
    I closed the right door now but error c3451 appeared.
    I ispected all connectors and are ok.
    I tried to reset the code with no result (i hold down utility key and turned on machine , a point at the left of touch screen appeared , i selected this point with no response and error appeared again) .
    Is this the correct way of resseting or the problem is at thermistors or heater lamp?
    Can anybody tell me if power supplies of biz 350, 250 are the same with power supply of biz 282?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    biz 282 error c3451

Can anybody tell me if power supplies of biz 350, 250 are the same with power supply of biz 282?
    that info is in service/parts manual

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

I went to this machine (for first time) to replace at fusing unit the 4 red rollers at the top of fusing unit . Also i added a sensor arm at turnover unit because it was missing and could't do 2-sided copies.
    I did the above aand nothing more but when i tried to close the right cover i could not. The elbow arm that holds the right cover has problem so i removed it (because customer wanted to make copies and i haven't this part) .
    I closed the right door now but error c3451 appeared.
    I ispected all connectors and are ok.
    I tried to reset the code with no result (i hold down utility key and turned on machine , a point at the left of touch screen appeared , i selected this point with no response and error appeared again) .
    Is this the correct way of resseting or the problem is at thermistors or heater lamp?

Just for information in case someone face the problem. The arm when we close duplex pushes a button , if missing error c3451. and thanks for the new red card!