Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

C364 Konica Minolta main door issue

46344122-CC27-408C-A39C-18C7DCC46D23.jpgI have a customer who reported that her bypass tray broke and she was also having lean image prints. The paper was not coming through straight but at the time I didn’t have any replacement in stock. She purchased one from another source and had them replace the door. She now has a issue where she is unable to print, constant jamming right below the fuser area. She had her original door put back on and the same issue resumed. My reason for this post is because she is in a very remote area, I’m wondering if the adjustments on the door brackets aren’t correct. Can anyone offer any help to this. Biz hub c364

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Woxner's Avatar

Re: C364 Konica Minolta main door issue

check to see if the reg roller is tight. it will cause jamming and crooked copies because the paper loop is not enough. the bushing need lubrication

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    C364 Konica Minolta main door issue

Just the kind of calls we all love. Having to clean up someone's mess! If it was at least passing paper before the other company worked on it then you have to go there and go back over everything that would have been touched when replacing the door, loose connectors, broken / pinched wires, etc, etc

I would take door off and start over....

Good tip from Wox. Reg roller bushings getting tight and needing lube, very common issue. I check them every call now that machines are older.

Technician

Okay thanks. will give an update after I attempt to resolve the problem tomorrow.